Latest activities run by the Youth Service
Baildon Youth Council have:
- Provided activities on the HALE Bus for the Bracken Hall Halloween event.
- Went to the West Yorkshire Fire Service Station near Shipley to do a one hour workshop about fire safety. They discussed the dangers of fireworks and how it affects the fire service. They also learnt about the dangers of other types of fire, the work the fire service do especially around road safety and came away we information about safety messages they could share with their peers.
- Yorkshire MESMAC came to the Youth Council session to deliver a workshop around LGBT awareness.
- The group supported a Drop In session at Titus Salts School during Anti-Bullying Week, promoting the "Be a Buddy, not a Bullying" Campaign by giving out stickers to fellow students and getting them involved in the Baildon Youth Questionnaire.
- In the Youth Council sessions they have also been doing activities round Mental Health, Self-Care and Anti-Bullying.
- The group have also planned their own Christmas Trip after been given a budget and some time, date & location restraints.
- They will be volunteering at Baildon at Christmas from 9am setting up Ian Clough Hall, directing and supporting stall holders throughout the day as well as helping out with activities in other venues where needed.
- Baildon Youth Club at Ian Clough Hall on Monday Nights now has 40 registered, regular members and they will be celebrating their Christmas Party at Baildon Rec on Monday 17th December.
For more information please see the Youth Pages on our website: