We are currently recruiting for the volunteering opportunities below.
For an application pack or to find out more, please contact Rachel Gallagher, Volunteers Coordinator, on email@example.com or telephone: 07759 104565.
Baildon Library Volunteer
Want to help keep Baildon Library part of the community? Always fancied having a go at stamping books?
In June 2017 Baildon Library became a hybrid library run by experienced library staff (managed by Bradford Libraries) and volunteers (coordinated by Baildon Town Council).
Our dedicated team of volunteers are:
- interested in books or the different services offered by the library;
- enthusiastic and reliable;
- friendly and enjoy working with people.
You do not have to have computer skills to be able to volunteer – training on all aspects of the role will be given.
We ask that Baildon Library volunteers can commit to one shift (3 or 4 hours) every fortnight or 6 hours a month.
- Role Description - Baildon Library Volunteer (PDF, 381 Kb)
Role description for volunteer at Baildon Hybrid Library
Bracken Hall Countryside Centre Volunteer
Bracken Hall Countryside Centre is currently open to the public on Saturday and Sunday afternoons (12pm-4pm). We're looking for new volunteers to join our team to greet visitors, provide local information and direct people to the exhibitions and activities.
Our volunteers are:
- Interested in nature and the local countryside;
- Friendly and enjoy working with people;
- Enthusiastic and reliable.
We provide full induction into the organisation, ongoing training and support.
Each shift is a maximum of 4 and a 1/2 hours (including opening and closing the Centre) and a typical volunteer commits to one shift per month.
- Role Description - Bracken Hall Volunteer (PDF, 380 Kb)
Role description for volunteer at Bracken Hall