Updating the Baildon Plan
A survey to discover your views on the future of Baildon
Baildon Town Council is seeking the views of residents about local priorities, in order to update The Baildon Plan.
What is 'The Baildon Plan'? It sets out the priorities for the future quality of life in our town. It underpins and sets the agenda for the Town Council and partner organisations for the coming years. You can read the current Baildon Plan at Baildon Library or by following the link at the bottom of this page.
The last survey of residents' views was conducted in 2014: so it's time to find out if your priorities have changed.
Please help us by completing the survey before 31 October 2018 by following the link below. We want to find out which of the activities and issues listed in this survey you think are the most important to tackle in Baildon over the coming 4 years. For each item, please tick the appropriate box to indicate how important the issue, activity, or facility is to you (If you don't feel strongly, then just leave the item blank). Please tick only one box for each question.
Thank you for your responses, the survey is now closed. The results will be published on our website in due course.
Some examples of what Baildon Town Council has done to address the priorities
identified in the 2014 survey:
- Saved Baildon Library from closure
- Taken over the running of the public toilets to save them from closure
- Invested in new play equipment at the Thompson Lane playground
- Established a Safer Communities Partnership to drive down crime
- Supported the Farmers Market, Baildon-in-Bloom, Baildon-at-Christmas, and
many other community activities
- Provided the best festive lighting for miles around