Baildon Hybrid Library Volunteer
Want to help keep Baildon Library part of the community? Always fancied having a go at stamping books?
In June 2017 Baildon Library became a hybrid library run by experienced library staff (managed by Bradford Libraries) and volunteers (coordinated by Baildon Town Council).
Our dedicated team of volunteers are:
- interested in books or the different services offered by the library;
- enthusiastic and reliable;
- friendly and enjoy working with people.
You do not have to have computer skills to be able to volunteer – training on all aspects of the role will be given.
We ask that Baildon Library volunteers can commit to one shift (3 or 4 hours) every fortnight or 6 hours a month.
- Role Description - Baildon Library Volunteer (PDF, 137 Kb)
Role Description - Baildon Library Volunteer
Bracken Hall Countryside Centre Volunteer
Bracken Hall Countryside Centre is currently open to the public on Saturday and Sunday afternoons (12pm-4pm). We're looking for new volunteers to join our team to greet visitors, provide local information and direct people to the exhibitions and activities.
Our volunteers are:
- Interested in nature and the local countryside;
- Friendly and enjoy working with people;
- Enthusiastic and reliable.
We provide full induction into the organisation, ongoing training and support.
Each shift is a maximum of 4 and a 1/2 hours (including opening and closing the Centre) and a typical volunteer commits to one shift per month
- Role Description - Bracken Hall Volunteer (PDF, 135 Kb)
Role Description - Bracken Hall Countryside Centre