IAN CLOUGH HALL
Baildon Town Council has been informed by Bradford Council that work on the demolition of the Ian Clough Hall is due to commence on Monday 4th September.
We are still awaiting all the details but we understand:-
- The "footprint" for the demolition is the boundary of the ICH building and surrounds – i.e. the full rear car park next to the Church, the building itself, and up to the boundary of the front wall outside the building.
- Screening will be erected
- No road closures are anticipated
- The public car park is expected to remain in use whilst the demolition takes place. The top car park will remain open but some spaces close to the building may be cordoned off. The recycling banks remain operational.
- Work is limited to 8.00 to 5pm Monday to Friday. Weekend working is not anticipated.
- The duration is expected to be 16 weeks
- BTC have requested no disruption to the site on the dates of Baildon Farmers Market
As further details are made clear to us, we will post details under "News" on our website (http://www.baildontowncouncil.gov.uk) our BTC facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/BaildonTownCouncil), and in the newsletter.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries, or your Baildon ward councillors (Cllrs Davies, Pollard and Coates)
Clerk to Baildon Town Council
Posted: Fri, 01 Sep 2023 13:17 by Admin