Baildon Town Council - Vacancy for Town Clerk
Salary within the range of £35,411 to £42,503 (NJC 29 to 36) depending on qualifications and experience
Baildon Town Council is a small dynamic organisation which undertakes a wide range of projects to benefit the local area. Managing a small staff team, you will work closely with 12 councillors to develop and deliver many services and activities, including community, environmental and economic projects. In partnership with Bradford Council, it is hoped a new Baildon library will open by the end of the year.
This is a full time post acting as principal advisor to the Council and also with full responsibility for staff and finance. (Responsible Financial Officer)
If you are:
- Well organised and enthusiastic
- An experienced manager of people and budgets
- An excellent communicator in all formats and channels
- High level IT skills across a range of packages
- Knowledge/experience of local government procedures and law
- Committed to serve the residents of Baildon and to make a difference locally
We would like to hear from you!
For further details, please contact Emma on firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss the post please contact Gill Dixon (Chair) at email@example.com
Closing date for applications Monday 20th February at 9am
Please note interviews for shortlisted candidates will take place on FRIDAY 24th FEBRUARY.
Posted: Fri, 27 Jan 2023 10:06 by Admin