Baildon Hybrid Library
We're extending our opening hours from Monday 10 January 2022
Baildon Library will be open on:
- Monday 9.30am-2pm
- Tuesday 9.30am-2pm
- Thursday 9.30am-2pm
- Friday 9.30am-2pm
- Saturday 9.30am-2pm
Due to the condition of the building, 10 people are able to come into the library at any one time (max group size is 6) so you may be asked to wait before entering.
There will be hand sanitizer at the door and we politely ask that you wear a mask in the library unless exempt.
What services are currently on offer?
We are open for:
- book browsing;
- PCs - there are currently 2 available that should ideally be reserved in advance, you can do that here: https://www.bradford.gov.uk/libraries/library-services-online/book-a-pc-at-a-library/;
- Order and Collect;
- Storytimes will restart from 21 January 2022. These sessions are limited to 10 people and need to be booked in advance. Please ring us on 01274 581425 for further information.
How do I order books for collection?
You can order books for collection either:
- online: https://bradford.ent.sirsidynix.net.uk/client/en_GB/default
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: 01274 581425
To sign into your online Bradford Libraries account:
- follow this link: https://bradford.ent.sirsidynix.net.uk/client/en_GB/default#;
- select 'login';
- enter your library card number (this can be found on the back of your library card);
- and enter your PIN - your PIN is usually the first 2 digits and last 2 digits of your date of birth e.g. if your birthday is 25 December 1970, your PIN is 2570.
Once your books arrive into the library, you will be notified and you can collect them at any time or on any day that we are open to the public.
Do we accept book donations?
We're not currently taking book donations at the moment. Thank you.