Baildon Hybrid Library
We have moved and we've re-opened!
Baildon Library is now based at 2 Northgate, Baildon BD17 6LR and is open as follows:
- Monday 9.30am-2pm
- Tuesday 9.30am-2pm
- Wednesday 9.30am-1pm
- Thursday 9.30am-2pm
- Friday 9.30am-2pm
- Saturday 9.30am-2pm
What services are currently on offer?
We are open for:
- PCs - there are currently 2 available that should ideally be reserved in advance, you can do that here: https://www.bradford.gov.uk/libraries/library-services-online/book-a-pc-at-a-library/;
- Order and Collect;
- Under 5s Storytimes are currently on hold;
- 1-2-1 Family History support - if you would like support to research your family history, please contact us on 01274 431214 and we can match you with one of our experienced volunteers.
How do I order books for collection?
You can order books for collection either:
- online: https://bradford.ent.sirsidynix.net.uk/client/en_GB/default
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: 01274 431214
To sign into your online Bradford Libraries account:
- follow this link: https://bradford.ent.sirsidynix.net.uk/client/en_GB/default#;
- select 'login';
- enter your library card number (this can be found on the back of your library card);
- and enter your PIN - your PIN is usually the first 2 digits and last 2 digits of your date of birth e.g. if your birthday is 25 December 1970, your PIN is 2570.
Once your books arrive into the library, you will be notified and you can collect them at any time or on any day that we are open to the public.
Do we accept book donations?
We're not currently taking book donations at the moment. Thank you.