Baildon Hybrid Library
Opening Hours for Order and Collect
Baildon Library reopened on Tuesday 1 September 2020 on reduced opening hours with an Order and Collect service:
- Monday 10am-1pm
- Tuesday 10am-1pm
- Thursday 10am-1pm
- Saturday 10am-1pm
How to order books for collection
You can order books for collection either:
- online: https://capitadiscovery.co.uk/bradford
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: 01274 581425
To sign into your online Bradford Libraries account:
- follow this link: https://tinyurl.com/y2xucto7;
- enter your library card number (this can be found on the back of your library card);
- and enter your PIN - your PIN is the first 2 digits and last 2 digits of your date of birth e.g. if your birthday is 25 December 1970, your PIN is 2570.
What happens next?
Once your books have arrived at Baildon Library, you will be contacted by a member of staff or a volunteer to arrange a collection time and date.
When arriving to collect your books:
- The doors are open and there is no need to touch any surfaces;
- There is hand sanitiser by the doors;
- Please wear a mask if you can - volunteers and staff will be wearing one too;
- We'll bring the books to you - please give your name and collection time;
- Books have already been issued so there is no need to hand your library card in.
How to return books
You do not need to pre-arrange a time to return books and they should go in a box on the front desk, they will be quarantined for 72 hours and then removed from your ticket.
Do we accept book donations?
Yes we do!
If the books are:
- in good condition (i.e. would you want to borrow it yourself?
- preferably less than 2 years old
then we would welcome them at Baildon Library.
Just drop them off when you're passing by