From Heritage trails to exploring public spaces in the area, you can link to local publications here.
- The Baildon Village Walk (PDF, 1.5 Mb)
This walk visits the old lanes, folds and corners of central Baildon.
- Coach Road to Shipley Glen (PDF, 1.9 Mb)
A short walk through woodlands.
- The Charlie Thompson Walk (PDF, 3.4 Mb)
Old Charlestown round St John's Court.
- The Turnpike Walk (PDF, 2.1 Mb)
A walk between the two old turnpike road milestones on Otley Road.
- The Kirklands Walk (PDF, 1.7 Mb)
St John's Court to James's, Kirklands and Hoyle Court.
- A Riverside Walk (PDF, 2.2 Mb)
A circular walk from Roundwood Road along the river and canal.
- The Railway Walk (PDF, 1.8 Mb)
From the Arches at Woodbottom to the great viaduct at Tong Park.
- The Threshfield and Low Baildon Walk (PDF, 2.4 Mb)
Based on Station Road, with glimpses of clothiers cottages and grand houses of later mill owners.
- The Lost Hamlets of Baildon Moor (PDF, 2.9 Mb)
A walk looking at the remains of Moorside, Low Hill and Sconce, and the archaeology of the moor.
- Ferniehurst and Baildon Green (PDF, 1.8 Mb)
A walk looking principally at the sites of two Victorian mansions with Salt family connections.
- The Salt Market Walk (PDF, 1.3 Mb)
Scone, Birch Close and Faweather by old lanes.