Baildon Town Council

Serving the people of Baildon

Welcome to Baildon

Clerk: Louanna Winch
Baildon Library, Hallcliffe
Baildon, Shipley, West
Yorkshire BD17 6ND

We're looking for People who are interested in making Baildon a better place to live.

Are you interested in representing your local area on our Town Council?

If you're the type of person who;

  • Cares about the Local Environment, the Moors, The Glen etc
  • Wants to see more local activity for Children and Young People
  • Wants to make Baildon safer for all ages
  • Wants to support our local economy
  • Cares about transport and traffic issues
  • Wants to conserve what's best about our Town

Then you might be just the kind of person we'd like to hear from.

Complete the form below and someone will contact you for an informal chat or 'phone the Town Council Office on 01274 593169

I am interesting in finding out about being a Councillor